Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lake Photos, 2009

Be sure to scroll all the way down, I posted some photos of the roses that I took throughout the week in different light as a separate post...

NickFishing3-21

NickFishing3-20

NickFishing

NickFishing3-5

NickFishing3-8

NickFishing1

This is my friend's youngest son... He is adorable and has the personality to match!!

NickFishing3-2

NickFishing3-7

NickFishing3-4

Now for some tubing fun!!

I love this first photo... I was trying to learn how to pan and create movement in the photo... I was so excited to find this one!! I figured out that tubing is not the easiest sport to learn panning with!! But now that I've tasted it, I can't wait to try it some more!!

NickFishing3-24

NickFishing3-19

NickFishing3-33

NickFishing3-9

NickFishing3-11

NickFishing3-13

NickFishing3-18

An unexpected wave...

NickFishing3-26

Overboard!!!

NickFishing3-27

NickFishing3-30

NickFishing3-32

I had to end with this one... Nick was supposed to be taking it easy because of his broken (into 3 pieces) collarbone... So I just had to end with his and A's rendition of the Macarena on a tube... They were hilarious and they didn't fall off!

NickFishing3-31

Don't forget to keep going and see the photos of the roses... I think these are some of my all time favorites that I've ever taken.

1 comment: