Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my photo blog! Ansel Adams was the first photographer that really inspired me with his work and his quote on the top really describes how I feel about photography... "A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed."

I LOVE the subjects that I photograph... My children first and foremost... my family... my friends... even total strangers... And God's amazing creation!

When Zack was a baby, I photographed weddings for a studio and really loved it, but that's the only thing professional I've ever done... I just love to take pictures and now, thanks to the inspiration of some fellow photographers, I've learned to love to edit my photos too!

I'm guessing that it will mostly be my family that stops by and keeps up with our lives in pictures, but anyone is welcome... It may take me a little time to get my photos uploaded to the blog, but hang in there... I'm working on it!

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment